Bec Jimenez L.Ac. is a graduate of the Won Institute in Glenside, PA where she earned her Masters degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. Bec believes that in order to truly heal, you must treat and honor all three points of health: body, mind and spirit. When all three aspects of the person are addressed, full health and wellness can be obtained. Bec was originally introduced to acupuncture when it helped her break an 8 year long nicotine addiction, while helping her ease and reverse her own personal PCOS and hormonal imbalance symptoms.
Bec specializes in treating women with reproductive health issues, specifically:
- Hormonal and menstrual imbalance caused by Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD).
- Infertility caused by Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Idiopathic infertility
Bec also has extensive experience treating post operative scar tissue formations with the use of electroacupuncture techniques. Electroacupuncture aids in expediting the skin’s ability to undergo cellular renewal to repair the tissue and regain neurological sensation in the affected area.
Some examples of post operative scar work:
- Scars from accidents
- Cesarean section
- Skin cancer
- Gender-affirming surgery (top surgery)
In addition to her specialities listed above, Bec has had success treating:
- Musculoskeletal and Neurological Disorders
- Eye, Ear, Nose, Throat Disorders
- Circulatory Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Cosmetic Issues
- Gynecological / Genitourinary Disorders
- Immune Disorders
- Emotional and Psychological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
Contact Bec Jimenez at 978-870-6912, firstname.lastname@example.org, or threepointsacupuncture.com