Join me for a four-hour workshop aimed at shaking up the slashes and juicing up the jargon to access to the power locked inside this personal and potent relationship:
- Explore the ancient and current practice of anatomic votive-making
- Make an anatomic votive of your own
- Learn the anatomy of your hand
- Learn techniques to release tension in your shoulders, neck, upper back, arms, and hands
As your mind’s relationship to your body comes into focus in its own potent and personal way, surprising self-healing abilities appear.
- Connect your focused will with intentional action to access healing powers
- Learn and take away self-massage techniques
- Deepen your appreciation for and add dimension to your sense of touch
- Upgrade your dialogue with that part of you that wants to and knows how to heal
- Play, so joy can fuel you
Where: Threshold Wellness, 440 East Girard Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19125
When: (I’ll be offering this twice):Wednesday, July 2nd, 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
and Saturday, August 9th, 12-4 p.m.