Noga Kreiman-Miller, doula of eight years and Bach Flower user and teacher for 16, is coming from NYC to offer our community this workshop. Professional, interactive and fun, this workshop promises you’ll learn:
- How to use the remedies during pregnancy and to prepare for Birth and postpartum.
- Most common emotional challenges during that time and the specific remedies for treating them
- Challenging labors – how to help when labor is – stalled, stuck, fast, slow to start and more
- The one exercise you can do with moms and their partners to help reduce fear and anxiety (and you will be amazed by the results!)
- How to take care of yourself so you can be fully present to support
“I took Noga’s Bach Flower Workshop for Birth Professionals last year. It was amazing. Noga hand chose some of the most important remedies for our laboring clients, introduced us to them in detail and shared exactly when and how to use them. Noga’s connection to the remedies is tangible, and she shares so much in this workshop with her passion for them and expertise as a doula. I left feeling like I had new tools to support my doula clients and that I had begun a journey into the wonderful world of bach flower remedies! I would recommend this workshop for any doula or birth professional looking to bring in new tools to their practice and help their clients have great birth experiences.” -Vivian Lord, Naturopathic Doctor
The workshop will be held on Sunday, March 23rd from 11am-2pm
Cost is $35 if you preregister and $75 at the door
More info on a similar course on www.nogakreiman.com
To sign up please email Noga firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to mention that you’re interested in the Philly class.