Back by popular demand!
Rest, Digest, and De-Stress is an intimate, full day workshop of nourishing and restful somatic explorations in community. You’ll learn about the gut body nervous system as a foundation for promoting greater ease and calm. You get to explore through movement, dialogue, witnessing, and sound, and support these explorations with rich physiological information.
At this time, there are only 5 spaces left in the workshop, so I’d encourage you to read more and sign up here if you’d like to join in!
Participants from the last workshop shared so many inspiring take-aways… Among other things, they discovered the ability to:
– Transform exhaustion into relaxed attention
– Breathe fully without force
– Draw strength from the various flows of energy within their body.
– Work with rather than against their nervous system
– Enjoy the softness and interconnected nature of their body
– Experience ease and relaxation even given short periods of time, as it might be during the work day
I am so inspired by all of this and want to hold space for what you experience!
Class size is very limited – Come on along
to balance and empower your relationship to stress, your nervous system, and your gut body!
Info and Registration:
Rest, Digest and De-Stress
November 24th, 10:30am-4:30pm – Early Bird November 11th
Threshold Wellness, 440 E. Girard Ave., Phila, PA
Words from past participants…
“I am already moving more slowly, which is a good sign! This is a gentle, powerful workshop. Thank you so much.”
“I love the way you model slowing down and getting in tune with our bodies.”
Read more and Register HERE